Established in 1901, the YMCA of Hong Kong has a long and reputable history and is a leading Christian organization as well as an integral part of the community. The YMCA is a well-established organization providing members and the community rather diversified services which include formal education, sports, recreation, fitness and wellness, youth leadership development, etc. We also operate a 372-room hostel (“The Salisbury”) with food & beverage outlets. In addition, the YMCA is engaged in significant regional and international Christianity development programmes and activities.
Full-time / Part-time Member Services Assistant (Ref: MSA-JDB201701)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993897
- Perform both counter and clerical duties in our Member Services Office
- Promote memberships/ activities
- Handle facilities booking, programme enrollment, enquiries and data entry
- Perform regular checking for venues and ensure the cleanliness and good condition of facility
- Provide quality services to our members, such as answering enquiries on membership matters
- Diploma or above with 1 to 2 years' relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Shift duty required
- Hands on experience in PC system operations and preparing promotion materials preferred
- Independent, mature and willing to learn
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested parties please send your resume clearly stating your expected salary and date available together with a duly-completed Job Application form which could be downloaded from http://www.ymcahk.org.hk either by 1) by email, clicking "APPLY NOW" as below or 2) by mail to: Human Resources Department, YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
The YMCA of Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunity Employer and was awarded the 2013/2014 Family-Friendly Employer Award