Start smart. Start like a champ!
At SmartChamps, the children are in the hands of experts trained in effective learning. Our cutting-edge child development programmes are backed by proven research findings and renowned methodologies. When the child excels, we know that our practical, focused and devoted teaching techniques have made all the difference.
To support our continuous growth, SmartChamps is now seeking a qualified candidate for the following position:
Full-time / Part-time Native English Teachers
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145987
- Conduct the in-house phonics, grammar, comprehension and oral courses for students from 3 years old.
- Design and run activities for playgroups and ad hoc events
- Customize existing lesson plans for individual students
- Prepare teaching aids & materials when needed
- Actively provide feedbacks to parents
- Native English speaker
- Basic-to-fluent Cantonese speaking ability
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or TESOL qualification. Education degree holders will be prioritized.
- At least 2 years working experience in teaching young children from the age of 3 years old
- Need to be available on Saturdays
- Enthusiastic, patient, creative and children lover
- Good communication and class time management skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Good working environment and location
Interested parties please send detailed CV, expected monthly salary or hourly rate, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. by using “Apply Now”.
SmartChamps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.