jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833387
Employer Ref. 3190840/001
Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career path in a European based Private Equity Fund Administration Provider.
Our client is a European based growing Company that focus in Private Equity Funds in Hong Kong. They are an expanding company in Hong Kong and is currently looking for Senior Fund Accountant / Fund Accountant to expand their Fund Accounting team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Report directly to Assistant Manager;
- Perform anti-money laundering procedures, know-Your-Client procedures and subscription application;
- Handle accounting functions for private equity funds clients;
- Handle full set of accounts, month end reporting, accounting schedules, and accounts reconciliations;
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with the banks, client and other colleagues;
- Perform any ad-hot task assigned by Management.
The Successful Applicant:
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Degree holder (Accounting, Finance, Economics) & CPA student or CPA qualified
- 1-3years of working experiences in Private Equity Fund OR Financial Services Industry Audit;
- Candidate with Investran software experience will be preferred.
- Familiar with Financial statement preparing and IFRS and US GAAP standards.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate at both spoken and written in English Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Optimistic, self-driven, detail-oriented mindset and attitude;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills.
- Work life balance!
- Stable working hours - Mon to Fri
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Bank Holidays
- Convenience Location - Central district
- Small team based, close and flat culture
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career path in a European based Private Equity Fund Administration Provider.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthea Sze-Ting YAN on +852 3602 2431
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk