jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993480
Employer Ref. 3817300/001
Excellent opportunity to join a top tier financial institution as a fund accountant to focus on hedge fund / private equity fund. Promising career path with mobility opportunity
Our client is a top tier listed financial institution with global presence in Asia Pacific. With their rapid growth in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant to join their hedge fund/ Private equity fund team.
- Responsible and prepare for hedge fund / private equity fund daily & monthly NAV report, management fee calculations and monthly reconciliation
- Handle month end closing / review monthly reports and policies on documents
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and work closely with auditors
- Handle any client enquiries or request in a timely manner
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor degree holder - Accounting/ Commerce/ Finance
- CPA student or qualified member is a plus
- Good knowledge on hedge fund / private equity fund accounting and other investment products would be a plus
- At least 3 years relevant experience in fund accounting field
- Good command of English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package
Promising career path
Growing financial institution in APAC
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joey Lai on +852 3602 2498.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk