CACEIS is an asset servicing banking group and a solid business partner with an innovative service offer. Owned by Crédit Agricole S.A. (85 %) and Natixis (15 %), CACEIS services institutional and corporate customers worldwide. We are France’s premier investor services provider and a leading global player.
Through a network of offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS delivers high quality services covering depositary/trustee - custody, fund administration, transfer agency and corporate trust.
Considerable expertise in Alternative Investment servicing gives CACEIS a ranking among the top 10 global service providers for these sophisticated funds. We also offer a range of specialist services including cross-border fund distribution support, designed to assist clients in achieving their international business development goals.
CACEIS Hong Kong started operations in September 09 and is now providing fund distribution, fund administration, front office solutions, trustee/depositary and master data services, acting as the Group operational hub for Asia.
Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922514
Employer Ref. SFA201612
As FA Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant of CACEIS Hong Kong Trust Company Limited, his / her main responsibilities will include:
- To calculate Net Asset Values and be responsible of the perimeter of NAV’s cycle
- To deliver on time
- To ensure first level control of produced NAV
- To respect the internal procedures for NAV’s calculation and controls
- To deal with cash, stocks and holdings reconciliations
- To investigate on discrepancies and/or exceptions
- To liaise with various departments of our local and European offices
- To answer internal & external clients’ request
Supervisory duties (for Senior Fund accountant)
- To work autonomously
- To train the staff
- To handle complex topics
- To be on charge of projects
- To liaise with management and communicate about operational issues
- To take charge of any tasks the manager could delegate
- To encourage team spirit
- Degree holder, with a major in accounting or finance, qualified accountant / professional qualifications
- At least 3 years related working experience in fund accounting for SFA
- Supervisory experience required for SFA
- Team spirit combined with the ability to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Excellent communication skills and well organized
- Fluent in English/Mandarin. Knowledge in French/ Japanese/ Korean and other Asian/foreign languages would be an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered for a junior role.