Job Gallery Consultancy Limited
Our client, a leading Chinese Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a talent to join them.
Fund Administration Head
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916497
Employer Ref. FUNDADMIN092016
- Supervise the fund administration team.
- Review the trust deed and prospectus of the funds.
- Establish and maintain control procedures to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of the daily fund administration functions.
- Oversee the daily compliance monitoring functions for unit trusts.
- Establish and maintain procedures for new products or fund nature.
- Liaise with clients on any issue arising from the report produced.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors.
- Liaise with the business development team, product managers and other departments for new clients’ take on.
- Degree holder in Finance, Banking or related disciplines.
- Over 10 years of experience in overseeing the control of fund accounting for SFC authorized funds / unit trusts, mutual funds, covering ETF as well.
- Qualified accountant or with equivalent accounting experience.
- Experienced in establishing control procedures.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Good interpersonal skill in handling external parties such as clients, auditors, regulators etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese (includes Putonghua).
If you would like to be considered for these career opportunities, please send your updated resume in word format by click “Apply Now” application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.