Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (“ICBC (Asia)”) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong. It has 59 branches (including 28 “Elite Club” Wealth Management Centres) and 3 commercial business centres in Hong Kong.It is engaged in commercial banking, investment banking and other financial services including securities, insurance and funds, with a focus on commercial and retail banking as well as financial market related businesses. Chinese Mercantile Bank and ICBC (Asia) Investment Management Company Limited, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of ICBC (Asia), are specialized in RMB services in Mainland China and the investment management businesses with a focus on Asia respectively. ICBC (Asia) is the flagship of overseas banking business of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (“ICBC”) – currently the largest commercial bank in China.
Fund Administration Head - Custody Services Department (Ref: CUD-FAH-IW)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995249
Employer Ref. CUD-FAH-IW
- Lead the fund administration team to review the trust deed and prospectus of the funds.
- Establish and maintain control procedures to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of the daily fund administration functions
- Oversee the daily compliance monitoring functions for unit trusts
- Establish and maintain procedures for new products or fund nature
- Liaise with clients on any issue arising from the report produced
- Work closely with internal and external auditors
- Liaise with the business development team, product managers and other departments for new clients’ take on
- Degree holder in Finance, Banking or related disciplines
- Over 10 years of experience in overseeing the control of fund accounting for SFC authorized funds / unit trusts, mutual funds, covering ETF as well
- Qualified accountant or with equivalent accounting experience
- Experienced in establishing control procedures
- Good communication and management skills
- Good interpersonal skill in handling external parties such as clients, auditors, regulators etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese ( includes Putonghua)
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" for application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.