jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921708
Employer Ref. 102-30112016-JL
Associate – Operations
- To maintain the records of investment portfolio accounts and funds;
- To handle trade settlement and corporate actions of investments and fund administration, including but not limited to liaison with brokers, custodians and fund administrators for trade settlement;
- To perform position holdings, cash and NAV reconciliation of investment portfolio accounts and funds;
- To perform pre- and post-trade compliance check on investment portfolio accounts and funds;
- To prepare periodical NAV and performance return reports at the respective commingled fund, managed account and underlying investment level;
- To assist in keeping full set of books for the Company and the investment holding companies and to prepare monthly/yearly financial statements thereof;
- To assist in preparing supporting documents for annual audit and tax reporting of the Company and the investment holding companies; and
- To handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder of Accounting or related discipline;
- At least 2 to 3 years of solid experience in fund administration and/or accounting;
- Proficiency in PC applications and Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and experience in MYOB is an advantage;
- Attentive to details, self-motivated, and high sense of responsibility;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is preferred
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk