jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833405
Employer Ref. 2991090/001
Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career path in a well known Fund Administration services provider who focus of hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity funds across the globe.
Our client is a Singaporean based Global Fund Administration services provider. Their funds services mainly composed of hedge funds, Equity fund, derivatives, FX, SWAP, fund of funds and private equity funds. Due to its current rapid expansion, they are now adding new headcount - Officer to join their Fund Administration Team in their Hong Kong office.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Perform periodic NAV calculation and reports;
- To ensure pricing/valuation process are accurately performed and in line with company/ regulatory standard;
- To prepare risk analysis reports and fund portfolio reports;
- Prepare Financial Statement for different types of Funds;
- Handle and cross check with funds' transfer agents on the subscription, redemption, transfer and due diligence;
- Assist the team in annual audit;
- Liaise and maintain excellent relationship with clients, other 3rd parties and colleagues;
- Perform any ad-hot task assigned by Management.
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Over 1 years of working experiences in funds administration or 1 years of Big 4 auditing experience on of hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity funds; (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer)
- Have good understanding towards Hedge funds, equity, SWAP and bonds.
- Bachelor degree holder in accounting or business or finance;
- Adequate NAV calculation, Bloomberg and Microsoft Excel skills is a MUST;
- Good product knowledge such as of hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity funds in global markets;
- Excellent communication skills and articulate at English, and Cantonese;
- Optimistic, hardworking, independent, detail-oriented mindset and sincere attitude;
- With strong ownership of tasks and willing to contribute to the team;
- Immediate available is preferred.
- 5 days work week - stable working hours
- Work life balance
- Bank holidays
- Small team based, flat & friendly culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Attractive performance bonus
- Convenient working location - Central district
- Hedge Funds, Equity, SWAP, Bond, Derivative, FX, Private Equity Funds, and Fund of Funds exposure
- Excellent career progression - expanding company with organic growth opportunity
- Great opportunity to join professional financial institution
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthea Sze-Ting YAN on +852 3602 2431
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk