Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
Fund Operation <Japanese Speaking>
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784087
Employer Ref. SK-160815
Our client, a Japanese Asset Management Company, is looking for a Japanese Speaking fund Operation.
- Fund Administration
- Participate in and contribute to the regular internal meetings.
- Support senior professionals on as needed basis.
- Other relevant duties and projects as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experiences in accounting, custody or fund administration of private equity funds, fund of funds, hedge funds.
- Bachelor degree holder in business, statistics or mathematics related disciplines will be preferred.
- CFA, CAIA, CPA/ACCA student or CPA/ACCA designation is considered an asset.
- Good Microsoft PowerPoint / Excel / Word skills are a MUST.
- Candidate with experience in industry leading fund software (e.g. Investran, e-Front, etc) will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese (oral and written).