- Security brokerage and trading services
- Strong brand power
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client offers security brokerage and trading services. It also provides investment advisory, margin trading and short selling, securities investment fund distribution, intermediary services for futures companies, financial products distribution, and securities. They provide excellent training and career development potential. They are now looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to join their team.
As a Fund Operation Officer, you will ensure the delivery of accurate and timely NAV calculations and reports on a daily basis. You will perform all round fund operation / fund settlement process and ensure all mandatory and responsible for the whole process of daily trade processing. You will ensure all trade bookings and transactions, including confirmations and allocations, are processed Responsible for tracking Option, futures, equity swap trades, CFD and positions across multiple PBs. You will also have to liaise with executing broker, prime broker, custodian bank and other service providers to follow up trade settlement, resolve issues and rectify breaks. You will provide daily support to trader and fund managers. Moreover, you will reconcile internal daily investment position against custodian records. Handle custodian and brokerage trading account opening. Assist with month-end P&L reconciliation and calculation. Coordinating between the portfolio managers/traders and outside counterparties to resolve any issues that may occur. You will also have to assist with new fund implementation.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in hedge fund operations/fund settlement/asset management company
- Self-motivated, and ability to work under pressure and resolve issues
- Speak fluent in Cantonese and English (including Putonghua)
- Fresh Graduate will be considered as " Officer Trainee"
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
This is a valuable chance to allow you to demonstrate all-round accounting skills in a well-known security brokerage brand as a Fund Operation Officer. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.