jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922633
Employer Ref. 524500/001
A leading Chinese bank is seeking for a high-calibre professional to join as a Fund Operations Officer.
- Support fund managers in daily fund operations, such as preparing fund reports and settlement issues
- Handle general fund administration such as reconciliations, cash management, subscription and redemption
- Liaise with counterparties and other service providers
- Handle registration process such as securities account opening
- Maintain and prepare accurate daily/weekly/monthly fund reports by using fund operating systems
- Handle enquiries from fund manager, internal departments and investors
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company requirements
- Work closely with the team to identify, analyse and report the portfolio risk management issues
- NAV and related function for authorised fund and hedge fund
- QFII and RQFII related trade processing, reconciliations and related functions
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration and Finance is preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the fund management or related industry
- Good knowledge in fund dealing and administration
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.