Fund Services, Asset Management, HKD40k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834897
Employer Ref. JW8007
Our client is a reputable and global Asset Management Firm, looking after institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients, while covering equities, fixed income multi-asset and alternatives. With offices over Europe, Asia, Middle East and America, they are looking for a replacement role within their Client Services team and to continue to expand their presence.
- To assist management in the implementation of policies and procedures and provide feedback on resources requirement and allocation.
- To co-ordinate with internal and external parties for new products launch.
- To be the liaison in the region for group policy and project, as well as with other business areas to identify the business requirements or issues in order to provide effective support.
- To review and ensure internal controls and compliance policies and procedures are being adhered to the function.
- To report any irregularity to the line manager in timely manner
- To manage the below duties:
- Financial Report Co-ordination
- Dividend distribution
- Rebate reasonable checking
- Monthly KPI
- OM / work procedures update
- Management / Regulatory reporting
- Fund expenses and Taxation matters
- Enquires from internal and external clients
- Project handling and System testing
- Ad hoc assignments
- To assist team manager to provide effective coaching and on-the-job training to teammates
- University graduate in any disciplines.
- 5 years relevant working experience in Financial Institution
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, detailed oriented.
- Friendly and approachable personality and willing to learn.
- Good working attitude
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search