- Represent charities to educate the public about their causes and recruit the citizens as monthly donors to support the charities on a regular and long-terms basis.
- Suitable candidates will be promoted to lead and manage a frontline team or transferred to back end office support role including project executive or training personnel.
- 5-day work week, off on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Comprehensive training and development programme with study allowance
- Good career advancement prospect
- Participation in social services or events and
- Chance to overseas learning
- University graduated, welcome fresh graduates this year
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good work ethics
- Enjoy outdoor and team work environment
- Self-motivated and target oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Please send a cover letter with your full resume stating your availability, present & expected salary to Apply Now. For enqueries, please call Crystal Li l at 3428 3625.
Office Address: 11/F, Edward Wong Tower, 910 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon ( MTR Lai Chi Kok Exit C)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mission Support Limited
About Mission Support Limited
Are you aspiring for a meaningful career by helping the vulnerables?
Are you aspiring for a long-lasting friendship with your teammates?
Are you aspiring for uplifting yourselves with professional trainings?
Mission Support is a pioneering fundraising company focusing on fundraising consultancy and donor recruitment. We support Medecins Sans Frontieres無國界醫生, WWF Hong Kong世界自然基金會, Plan International國際培幼會, Habitat for Humanity HK香港仁人家園 and Fred Hollow Foundation護瞳行動
To cope with the expansion of our frontline teams, we invite candidates with commitment to social services to join our frontline management in running a Direct Dialogue Campaign (DDC). This is a face-to-face fundraising programme conducted in public areas recruiting monthly donors and promoting different social causes.