World Wide Fund For Nature Hong Kong
WWF is a global conservation organization, with a global network active in more than 100 countries. WWF’s mission is to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Hong Kong has been working since 1981 to deliver solutions for a living planet through Conservation, Footprint and Education programmes. For more information, please visit: wwf.org.hk
Saving the planet. That’s our daily job. And it could be yours too.
People from all corners of the globe are helping WWF build a future where humans live in harmony with nature. We need knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it’s possible to change the world for the better. People who are determined to make a difference.
Are you one of those people? Then we’d love you to join us as
Fundraising Manager, Corporate Partnerships (Job Code: JD-FMCP)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832219
Employer Ref. JD-FMCP
This post assists the Head of Corporate Partnerships in our Fundraising Team to implement effective acquisition and engagement programmes in soliciting and retaining corporate donors for supporting WWF’s conservation and fundraising objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies of the Corporate Membership Programme of the organization, to achieve the annual member and financial targets as laid down by the organization
- Develop and implement prospecting, acquisition and retention strategies designed to acquire corporate donors who will support WWF’s conservation objectives and donate funds to meet our goals
- Solicit partnering/funding opportunities among corporate donors to accomplish WWF’s conservation objectives and funding needs
- Oversee the production of marketing materials and correspondences, and ensure that they are produced to WWF’s specification, delivered on time and within budget
- Manage the corporate membership database, record campaign response and member updates, report on progress and assist in the preparation of campaign analysis
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 6 years relevant working experience, preferably in B2B marketing, corporate relations or fundraising and with supervisory experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly-motivated and proactive with a can-do attitude
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic about environmental protection
We offer a 5-day work week and competitive compensation and benefits packages to the right candidate. The office location of this post is at our Kwai Hing office (near MTR station). Interested parties please visit our website (www.wwf.org.hk/whoweare/jobs/) for further information.
Date for Application Review: 2 November 2016
Application would be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)