jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918363
Employer Ref. 3772290/001
A reputable firm is currently looking for a funds paralegal to join their expanding team, they have one of the strongest practices in Hong Kong
Our client is a leading international law firm advising various corporates, financial and private clients around the world.
- Responding to client enquiries of incorporating companies and trusts
- Preparing formation documents
- Drafting agreements, minutes and documents based on firm precedents
- Liaising with the corporate administration team for necessary filings/registration
- Preparing legal opinions with help of lawyers
- At least 2 years transactional (corporate/ finance/ funds) experience with law firm.
- Ability to work quickly and independently if necessary
- Flexible and willing to learn and self-motivated
- Fluent in spoken and written of English and Chinese
This is a valuable opportunity if you are interested in gaining more exposure to funds work (which is an increasingly high in demand practice area!)
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2848 4798
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk