Our client, an investment bank, is looking for the right candidate for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920850
- Perform daily futures dealing and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with the sales staff or clients and provide client services when necessary.
- Prepare market commentaries.
- Assist in performing research work as required.
- Coach junior or new staff and assist in supervising their performance.
- Assist in managing the night-dealing operations.
- Work on shift basis.
- Degree holder, preferably in finance or business or related disciplines.
- Holder of SFC RA1 and RA2 licenses a must, with at least 3 years of practical experience in global futures and options market.
- Experienced in Trading System ESunny and/or J Trader highly preferred.
- Working experience with Chinese futures company a definite advantage.
- Willing to work on shift basis, including overnight shift.
- Good knowledge of stock and other derivatives markets.
- Mature, organised and able to work independently.
- Able to handle contingencies relating to dealing operations and contribute to improving the workflow of the team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin).
Please send your resume to irene.ng @globalassociates.com and copy cv@ globalassociates.com