KVB Kunlun Group is an international financial services corporation with operations or offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beijing. We pride ourselves on our professional and disciplined approach to financial markets, as is evidenced by the granting of licenses by regulators in New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong.
We are a global team of financial specialists dedicated to providing truly visionary investment services. The initials in our name - KVB - remind us of our mission to use our expert knowledge and versatility to break the barriers of traditional investment services, revolutionizing our clients' investment experience.
We offer a unique combination of international strength and local flexibility that has helped propel our rapid global expansion and placed us at the vanguard of international global financial services.
In light of our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidates for this position based our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914418
- Provide FX quotation and execute orders
- Monitor positions and profit enhancement
- Perform margin calls
- Prepare market commentary on a regular basis, Chinese typing is a must
- Comply with all laws and regulations governed by authorities
- Degree holder in Finance/Banking/Customer Service disciplines preferably
- 2-3 years FX online dealing experience
- An SFC type 3 representative license will be preferred
- Hands-on experience in squaring of daily cash position
- Strong product knowledge in Foreign Exchange market
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a must
- Willing to work under pressure and to work in shifts
We offer 5-day workweek, career prospects and attractive package for the right candidate. If you would like to take the challenge to stretch your ability and form part of our team, please send your full career details, together with your current and expected salary to us or apply via jobsdb.com.
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.kvbkunlun.com
Information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment related purposes. All applications will be destroyed after 6 months. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.