jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833098
Employer Ref. AS00040226
- Well established investment firm
- FX product knowledge is a must
- Fluent in English
In this role you will be work with a team of 3 people and responsible for day to day technical application support in FX trading applications/ platforms. You will support its production, UAT as well as disaster recovery environments, covering front office through to back office trading life cycle.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge on FX platforms/ environment
- Strong communication skills, especially in English
- Prior experience in large scale 24/7 real time mission critical systems
- Vendor management skill would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge in Oracle, SQL, UNIX/ Windows, Middleware - MQ Series, J2EE
This is a great opportunity to join the global investment firm, they offer:
- Career advancement
- Annual bonus
Contact Mabel Tsang on (852) 3103 4331 for more information or clicking the APPLY NOW button below quoting reference number MXT 40226. Likewise, you can apply to the role by sending in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.