Armor Asia HK Limited
Juno Markets is an award winning online Forex (FX) and commodities brokerage. Part of the Armor Asia Holding Group, our founders come from decades of experience and senior executive roles in the industry. We believe in being different from the market and embrace talent and potential over experience.
Juno Markets has offices in Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated talent with a passion to excel in their careers. Candidates should expect to feel and see their work contribute to the growth of the Company.
As we continue our rapid expansion, talented and qualified candidates will have an opportunity to display their skills and have ascending career opportunities.
FX Operations and Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993592
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Review, process and follow up on clients’ currency trading account applications via email and ensure compliant with regulatory requirements
- Update and enter client account information
- Perform back office operations and transactions (deposit, withdrawals, transfers, etc)
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
- Most importantly, provide superior client service experience for traders and partners
Experience & Skills:
- Degree holder in any discipline. Accounting / Banking / Customer Service industry is an advantage.
- Experience with back office software including MT4 admin/manager and a CRM a plus.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills in English, Mandarin, or any other Asian based language.
- PC knowledge, MS Office and chinese word-processing
- Able to handle multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Independent, initiative, responsible, attention to details, customer-oriented
- Shift duty may be required
Career Development and Opportunities at Juno Markets:
- We are in a fast growth stage and looking for ambitious and motivated individuals who are looking for an accelerated career path.
- As the Company continues to expand, new opportunities and departments will become available for high performing candidates.
- Candidates can choose a career path into management or other key departments at a fast pace.
We offer 5-day work, competitive package, annual leave, full paid maternity leave, medical insurance, comprehensive training and excellent career development. If you looking to be part of a new venture and want to see your individual efforts contribute to the company growth, please send your full detailed resume with current & expected salary & availability.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.