Lee & Sons
“Lee & Sons”, specialises in the trading of high-end antiques (bronzes, sculptures) of Southeast Asia especially Thailand , Laos, Cambodia and Burma as well as Chinese furniture and Japanese screens.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917850
- Develop and execute exhibition research and concepts.
- Organise exhibition locally and internationally, including fairs, talks and symposia
- Produce publicity materials including press releases, flyers and coordinate with the press
- Proofread and translate exhibition materials
- Coordinate with writers, translators and designers to execute publications/book projects
- Communicate and coordinate with government representatives international museums and institutions
- Facilitate sales of artworks : including communication with clients and development of the gallery’s art fair programme
- Produce detailed certificate of art pieces
- Conduct condition checks and maintain artwork related records
- Maintain a proactive presence in local art scene and awareness of international developments in arts and culture
- A Masters level degree in Southeast Asian Art History, Fine Art or related disciplines or a lot of experience in the field
- Initiative to develop and execute new ideas
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and available date via email to us