Mindvivid Limited is a fast growing technology company in Hong Kong Science Park and a young and energetic working team. We collaborate with Hong Kong University of Science & Technology and focus on developing brain assessment programs and brain capability training games.
To cope with our speedy expansion, we need your innovative and creative contribution as well as your passion in technology industry. Together we shall step forward to contribute new vivid element to our society and turn it into a better place for all minds.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779594
- Strategic planning and design for 2D mini game
- Research and study project related materials
- Undertake detail works include game proposal and document preparation
- Collaborate with internal development teams including Game Artists and Programmers
- Measure and analyze user behaviors
- Plan and control schedule and quality of deliverable
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Good in mathematics
- Logical thinking with strong passion for quality
- Expert in at least one script language
- Knowledge in Unity Game Engine is a plus
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Passionate to work in a Start-up environment and develop quality products
- Performance bonus
- Pay rise
- 5-day work week
- Bank Holiday
- Overtime Meal
- Free Snack
- Free Shuttle Bus
Applicants please send your CV with current and expected salary to careers＠mindvivid.com or by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within Mindvivid Limited.