1. Conduct PP meeting, inline and final AQL Inspections and provide solutions to solve quality issues.
2. Prepare QC Schedule upon receipt of inspection requirement. Arrange QC itinerary efficiently and comprehensively.
3. Provide technical support to factories to ensure product quality.
4. Ensure all production corrective actions are implemented in a timely and effective manner.
5. Ensure factories/suppliers adhere to GIII/customer quality standards. Provide QC advice to factories before and during the manufacturing process.
6. Conduct factory audit, assessment to support management to review.
7. Supervise QCs daily work, provide solution to subordinates for deal with tough issues. Coach and manage subordinates.
8. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Minimum 10 years relevant experience in garment inline/final inspection; At least 5 years managerial or supervisory experience in quality control role.
2. Familiar with garment production process, proficient in all types of clothing quality standards.
3. Strong knowledge in fabric and garment technology;
4. Capable to solve the problems quickly.
5. Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
6. Fluent English.
7. Business travel is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with existing and expected salary to HR Department.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.