Garment Technician / Assistant Garment Technician
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915741
Employer Ref. ACYK-573302
Garment Technician - (General Apparel)
- Ensure product quality meet the fitting technical requirements
- Create measurement charts, assess and update technical packages during the whole product development stages.
- Approve products fit sample and ensure it meets the company quality standards
- Work with HQ technical team for processing of fit and workmanship of samples
- Provide technical advice to internal team on product quality, sample execution and fit related issues
- Communicate with vendors to provide technical support with all technical issues
- Diploma or above in Clothing or Textile related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of practical fitting experience
- Could do fitting approvals independently
- Well versed in garment sewing construction
- Pattern making, grading and fit adjustment knowledge
- Detailed oriented and adapted to fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
Candidates with less expereince will be considered for the Assistant Technician position.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.