Debenhams Hong Kong Limited
Debenhams is a leading international, multi-channel brand with a British heritage which trades out of 240 stores across 28 countries. In the UK, Debenhams has a top four market share in womenswear & menswear. It also has a top 10 share in childrenswear.
At Debenhams, we give our customers around the world a unique, differentiated and exclusive mix of own brands, international brands and concessions.
We are looking for a high caliber candidate to join us as:
Garment Technologist – Woven
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782712
- Provide technical and quality support, both internally and at supplier factories
- Problem solving of apparel technical & quality problems internally and at a source
- Factory evaluation & technical audit
- Sample development & evaluation to company QA standards
- Risk assessment & pre-production meetings with supplier supply base
- Communicate with all levels of management for clear understanding on processes and procedures required
- Work with supply base to ensure product is developed to the required standards
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field
- Background in manufacturing, experience in woven tailoring/ outerwear is preferable
- Extensive knowledge of apparel manufacturing processes, factory audit procedures
- Excellent command of written & verbal English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of chemical and physical testing requirements
- Good team player
- Frequent travel is required
We offer challenging opportunity and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Our benefits include:
- 5-day work week
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
Interested party please send your resume with current & expected salary and contact details by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.