Founded in July 1999 as the first newly established industrial bank in
To better serve clients in the Greater China area, IBT opened its
General Banking Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921232
1. Diploma or above in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
2. 1-2 years relevant banking experience in Remittances & Account Opening with knowledge on SWIFT system
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills
4. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Including Mandarin and Cantonese)
5. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and multiple priorities.
1. Process Inward/Outward payments, account opening
2. Handle customer’s enquiry on payments and deposits transactions
3. Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Applicants may send C.V. indicating expected salary to Apply Now.
For other vacancies, please visit our website and download application forms at http://www.ibt.com.tw/