Benji’s Centre was founded in 2004. It is the charitable organization providing specialized professional one-on-one speech therapy to children and teenagers with communication problems from low-income families in Hong Kong.
Our Mission: To help children in need of professional speech therapy from low-income families. It is our role, along with the parents to help these children integrate into our society with confidence and adequate communication ability.
General Clerk (Full Time/Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833445
- To handle daily counter transactions, case reservation, phone-in and enquiries in our services
- To monitor toy library and follow-up inventory record
- Provide daily administrative and general clerical duties
- Responsible for office supplies ordering and records
- To handle the ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- F. 5 or above with relevant working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of PC software (MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing)
- Some customer service, child care or relevant experience would be an advantage
- Initiative and able to work independently