Thomas Lee & Partners Ltd
Thomas Lee & Partners Ltd is a firm of certified tax advisers specialized in cross-border structuring and tax planning, tax compliance and appeals, tax audit and investigation, international trust planning and pre-IPO restructuring. We are a member firm of an international network of tax specialists.
We invite applications for the following position:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919361
- F5 or above with 1-2 years working experience
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Word & Chinese word processing
- Responsible, Hardworking, self-motivated, willing to learn and good working attitude
- Knowledge of book-keeping is an added advantage
- Immediately available preferred
- Provide routine duties such as filing, data entry and other office works
- Provide clerical support to department;
We offer 5-day week, on the job trainings and generous remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidates. Interested candidates are requested to apply (in English) under confidential cover providing a detailed resume, current and expected salary to :
By clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months.