TÜV Rheinland Hong Kong Limited
About TÜV Rheinland
The TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne, the Group employs 20,000 people. It generates annual revenues of € 1.88 billion. The Group’s mission and guiding principle is to achieve sustained development of safety and quality in order to meet the challenges arising from the interaction between man, technology and the environment.
For more information, you are welcome to visit our website at http://www.tuv.com/
For job applications, please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department via email@example.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999371
- Prepare project files
- To provide daily and administrative support (e.g. data entry, invoice checking, stationaries and files arrangement)
- Assist team in preparation of test report and outgoing invoices, filing documents for test orders.
- Work closely with different departments and customers
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- Diploma or above
- 1 - 2 working experience in commercial laboratory
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC operation, excellent in MS words & Excel
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, team and customer orientated
- Good knowledge in EU, US chemical requirements will be highly considered
- Immediate available is preferred
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization.