Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading head hunters and recruitment agencies in Hong Kong and China. Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in providing professional advice and placements of mid-market positions for major investment and commercial banks, general and life insurance companies, IT / technical / engineering companies and leading employers of multinational conglomerates.
Our consultants are the reasons for our success. We employ experienced human resources director, previous industry specialist and investment banker, who are each experts in their respective markets. We understand an employer’s corporate culture and values and can offer professional and impartial advice to our candidates, as well as to provide the best match of candidates to our employers.
General Clerk / Data Entry Clerk (9 months Government Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992080
- Handle administrative tasks includng record maintenance and follow-up & etc.
- Ensure administrative tasks delivered are in compliance with any regulatory requirements
- Data Entry, Filing, Searching internal database
- Other office administration support
- College graduate or Form 5 (HKCEE with 5 Subject pass include Eng / Chinese / Maths) plus 2 - 3 years clerical / administration / data entry working experiences.
- With government (HKSAR) project or customer services experiences is an advantage
- English Typing 40 WPM and Chinese Typing 25 WPM or above
- Good communications skills including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure with careful mindset.
- Good communication skill in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is added advantage
- Candidate has less experiences or qualification will be consider as Data Entry Clerk
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Salary Range from HK$8,352 to $9,500
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”
For other job opportunities, please visit www.arpcl.com