Park'O International Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780571
- Oversee the operations of the whole company;
- Manage the performance of all staff and ensure them to meet company standards;
- Develop and implement schemes and policies to improve the company efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum 8 years working experience with at least 2 year experience in managerial/ management grade;
- Experience in commodity/ trading sector or drugstore market is highly preferred;
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skills;
- Strong in execution of schemes and policies
- 5-day work week
- Bank holiday
- Medical insurance
Besides the comprehensive salaries and benefits package, we also provide you a promising career and advancement opportunities. To apply, please send your resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability to us by clicking 'Apply Now'.
For further information, please visit our website at http://parko.hk
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Park'O International Company Limited
About Park'O International Company Limited
Park’O International Company Limited was established in 2003, which is a fast growing distributor in Hong Kong. We have been committed to providing the highest quality of distribution, logistics and promotional services for pharmacies and suppliers. To facilitate our ambitious development in the region, we are now seeking high caliber individuals with firm commitment to fill this position.