POADESIGN COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782547
- Reporting directly to the CEO, responsible for managing a team of 30 staffs
- Implementing business plans and strategies
- Exploring and developing design and build opportunity, lead the team to maximize the revenue to the business, strengthen market positioning and explore new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining favorable relationships with customers, and cross-sell additional products and services.
- Full ownership of the sales growth. Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships
- Managing project from acquisition to completions
- Liaison and collaboration with Buildings Department, contractors as well as internal departments
- Assisting to oversee different project phases: set of specifications, site surveys, manufacturing follow up, onsite installation
- Coordinating with relevant parties to ensure all procedures comply with statutory requirements
- Supervising the project progress and to ensure the project is delivered according to contractual and technical requirements
- Overviewing all the project plans to ensure task execution and dependency coordination, and to anticipate and proactively address potential schedule and resource risks
- Prioritizing resources among different concurrent projects with tight deadlines and ensure progress are accomplished within target time frames
- Managing company daily operation
- Professional knowledge of sign building
- Good networking with Buildings Department
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Quality Surveying or related discipline
- 5 years of solid experience or above in project management and direct sales experience.
- Well-versed in building regulations, legislation and government policies related to outdoor advertisement signboard works
- Proven track record of driving sales team and successfully achieving sales targets.
- Good knowledge in structural and building construction procedures
- Good leadership, strong communication and presentation skills are required
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested parties please send your application letter, a full resume with current and expected salary to HR Department
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to POADESIGN COMPANY LIMITED
About POADESIGN COMPANY LIMITED
POADESIGN COMPANY LIMITED
Established in 2001, POADESIGN is an extension arm of POAD Group dedicated to the delivery of first-class SIGNs. Striving to achieve this goal, the company has grown and evolved over the years into a leading SIGN BUILDER.
Creatively comprehending our clients’ objectives, we approach each project from a unique perspective, embracing specific challenges and opportunities with respect to structural, environmental and regulatory contexts, and arriving at SIGNs that are most applicable to the projects.
Overcoming numerous complexities and challenges in the past decade, POADESIGN has gained notable recognition in the industry, with our SIGNs still standing tall on the Hong Kong skyline years after years, fully embodying our ethos - “Build to Shine".
To continue our growth in the region, we constantly invite high caliber candidates to join our winning team.