Morgan Philips Hong Kong Limited
About Morgan Philips Executive Search in Greater China
MRIC becomes Morgan Philips Executive Search on 11 December 2015. Our new identity extends to all our offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei. Our Chinese name BoYu (博禹) remains the same.
Morgan Philips Executive Search is a direct approach search firm specializing in the recruitment of executives and experts. With a strong presence in the region since 1998, our consultants understand well the unique business challenges faced by our international and local clients who trust us to find the best talent to succeed with their company plans and market strategies. Combining the innovative digital techniques put in place by Morgan Philips Group with our proudly maintained high quality local consultancy, we offer BETTER, FASTER, and CHEAPER services to our clients.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783344
Our client is a well-known leading retail fashion company with stable growth within their business in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for a General Manager to oversee their whole Hong Kong retail operation function.
- Driving entire business in Hong Kong, leading initiatives including business development, retail store expansions, marketing and inventory management.
- Improving business performance through various store operation including floor operation, VM displays, product assortment, execution of new products and services launch and promotional events.
- Delivering operation plan objectives which include achieving budget earnings, free cash flow and economic profit targets.
- Driving retail store performance by improving customer focus experiences and increasing customer traffic for different stores.
- Implementing and driving growth through digital channels including e-Commerce platform and online social media.
- Executing growth strategy objectives by leading work with cross functional teams to strengthen brand position and identifying and delivering on margin opportunities.
- Degree qualified, MBA preferred; minimum of 10 years or more experience in retail operation and general management.
- Strong ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Experience in working with brand building, consumer insight and product pipelines processes.
- Creative mind set to inspire and cultivate innovation; inspire and motivate different teams.
- Possess of high sensitivity to identify area for improvement and new ideas recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is highly preferred.
For confidential enquiries, please contact Tommy Keung on +852 3656 5805
Data provided is for recruitment purposes and only short listed candidates will be notified.