CNB Express Talent-Spot Asia Limited
Talent Spot Group (CNB Express Talent-Spot Asia Co., Ltd), founded in Shanghai in 2009, is a HR solutions provider operating in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our clients catering to more than 100 cities across China. With the growth of our business and to meet the increasing demand of HR services from our clients, we have operations in more than 10 branch offices across China. In 2014, our annual revenue reached more than RMB 700 million Yuan and we have more than 300 employees across China.
Our Core Values:
- Timely - Timely and highly-efficient delivery of orders
- Accountability - Clients-first and initiative to take the responsibilities
- Leading - Courage to face challenge & transformation and innovation
- Excellence - Pursuit of first-class service and quality
- Nurturing - People-oriented company culture and focusing on employee’s success
- Teamwork - Communication & Cooperation, Respect and Transparency
General Manager - Base in Shanghai
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916694
Our client is a leading real estate company with property portfolio across China and Australia. Initially from domestic tourism business to financial investment, real estate development, property sales, and overseas immigration.
General Manager – Base in Shanghai
- Report to the Chairman of the Board, acting as General Manager, Greater China, you will be responsible for overall management of all branches in China, especially in sales and marketing management for Australian properties, Immigration, Overseas Study and will integrate, develop and lead the new team in this business.
- Represent the company at a senior level with principals and customer with strong network and relationships in related market
- Full P&L responsibility with agreeable target revenue
- Formulate strategies for business growth: develop, define and lead Sales and Marketing strategies for property and investment service
- Drives and creates capabilities in account management based on agreed inventory plans, business action plans, KPI's and sales targets
- Overall management & operation of all branches in China; set up new branches (Chongqing, Qingdao, Fuzhou…)
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or in related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Property industry, especially in sales and marketing management function
- Experienced from Australia property sales is highly preferred
- Possess business acumen and knowledge in related industries, and good project management & team management skills
- Proven managerial and business success track record
- Strong leadership, creative, strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving skills
- Mature, self-driven, and can work effectively in fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Base in Shanghai, China
Interested parties, please click below APPLY to submit your full resume or call Tony Chan at +852 3602 3180 for a confidential conversation.