PuraPharm Corporation Limited (HKEx Stock Code: 1498) is a leading Hong Kong-based Chinese medicine company primarily engaged in the research and development, production, marketing and sale of concentrated Chinese Medicine granules (CCMG) products which we market under our brand “Nong’s® (農本方)”. We are the only CFDA-licensed CCMG product manufacturer in Hong Kong, qualified to issue safety reports recognized by over 70 countries around the world through our in-house CNAS ISO 17025 laboratory, in accordance to the CNAS standards. PuraPharm, the official supplier of CCMG to Hong Kong’s hospitals and healthcare institutions, has been supplying CCMG to the majority of hospitals in Hong Kong since 2004, and is now the leading and the largest supplier of CCMG products in Hong Kong with a market share of 70%.
General Manager (Clinic Operations)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919961
- Lead and manage the daily operations of a large scale of Chinese Medicine Clinic chain
- Recruit/ select CMP and as a moderator between Company and CMPs
- Organise training program for CMP and clinic assistants
- Prepare SOPs for related functions of clinic operations
- Site selection and plan business strategies for clinic expansion
- Promote and responsible for clinic business
- Coordinate with various internal departments relating to clinic business
- Manage and train clinic staff.
- Degree holder or professional qualification of any discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in management level
- A front line management style with proactive working attitude
- A problem solver and a coach with analytical and open mind set
- Excellent teamwork skills, leadership and time management, self-motivated
- Good command in both spoken & written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in computer skills
Working Location: Hong Kong Science Park, Tai Po, N.T.
Interest party please click “APPLY NOW”. For company details, please visit www.purapharm.com.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only, while the personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months after the recruitment process.