PSD Group is a leading global recruiter, headquartered in London, with 7 offices worldwide. We have been successfully recruiting in Asia since 1996, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
PSD Group employs sector specialists in Banking & Financial Services; Property & Construction; Technology; Commerce & Industry; Hotels, Hospitality and Leisure who provide search, selection and contingent recruitment solutions and who operate in the senior and executive marketplace across Asia Pacific.
If you are exploring career opportunities, are looking to appoint your next hire or are interested in learning more about the group then please visit our website www.psdgroup.com.hk or telephone our Hong Kong office at +852 2531 2200, or Shanghai office at +86 21 6391 6060.
General Manager (OTA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996656
Employer Ref. 1118542
I am looking for my client - a reputable Online Travel Agency, a General Manager (role based in Hong Kong).
The General Manager will be responsible for building and managing company's Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore business.
- Manage a team of professional staff of production, marketing and sales and execute business strategy leveraging company's successful business model to ensure long term sustainable growth in Hong Kong Taiwan and Singapore market.
- Identify potential new clients and implement an effective sales strategy to build a strong client base.
- Develope and execute a business plan to grow revenues, acquire advertisers, increase the subscribers and expand the reach of the web sites.
- Effectively utilize tracking and reporting systems to monitor growth, and report progress to the corporate group.
- Background in Travel, Tourism, Media, advertising and / or Internet experience at a leadership level.
- 10 years of regional working experiences in Travel related industry; preferable from online travel agent.
- Experience in business start ups, leadership and team building, business development, sales and marketing.
- Proven ability to thrive in a corporate culture that is built on high quality content, tier one advertisers, and a commitment to quality work across short time frames.
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Anne Thibault
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.