General Manager - Financial Shared Services Center
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993374
Employer Ref. 4515
Our client is one of the most dominant player in the airline and aviation industry renowned for its innovative and dynamic culture.
They are currently seeking a GENERAL MANAGER - FINANCIAL SHARED SERVICES CENTER
- Provide full-fledge leadership for the company's Financial Shared Services Center (FSSC) located in Hong Kong
- Manage a team of FFSC including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger covering Asia Pacific region
- Accounts Payable - Negotiable with vendors on payments terms, arrangements, and prioritize payment schedules when required
- Accounts Receivable - Billings, Credit Control, and VAT issues
- Drive the overall internal control and efficiency on the Financial Shared Services Center's operation
- Work closely with the Financial Reporting Team on the accuracy of financial information and month-end closing
- Involve in system upgrade or implementation of accounting system
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or any related discipline
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 7 years' finance and accounting experience of which 3 years in managing a Financial Shared Services Center
- Experience in Financial Shared Services Center is a MUST
- Experience in Airline and Travel industry is highly preferred
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Angel Lam +852 2986 1995
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.