Sixty Asia Investments Limited
Sixty Group – a leading International fashion company characterized by strong personality and historical heritage based on tradition of high quality and technological garments.
To cope with our business growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
General Manager - Global Commercial
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920102
- Report to the Group CEO and work closely with relevant key parties of headquarters, create competitive product mix and operational services portfolio to meet consumer needs,
- Develop business plan, strategies for retail and digital market, CRM, and other distribution channel in China, Asia and Europe; China is the major market focus.
- Lead the team to execute and review the business budget, ensure to achieve financial objectives such as sales revenue, profit margins and inventory turnover days,
- Explore opportunities for new retail shops and other distribution channels of the brand,
- Oversee all retails shops and distribution channels and responsible for achieving the business objectives of the brand,
- Establish standardized processes for retail processes, develop and implement channel development plans, e-commerce channels manage, strengthen, expand network and brand coverage, create value for consumers to build and consolidate brand leadership in target markets,
- Develop consumer value, effectively design and manage consumer contact criteria and the brand characteristics of the consumer experience,
- Develop business balance score-cards and KPIs, and control the operations of the organization to meet with the Group's operation principles.
- Bachelor degree and/or Master degree holder in Fashion Design and Garment / Clothing Technology preferred with at least 10 years’ solid experiences of product merchandising, buying, retail and wholesale management in lady fashion industry,
- Start-up and launch experience in China market is a must,
- Experience in developing new business in direct selling operations and other distribution channels in China market with European exposure including working or studying experience preferred,
- Energetic, aggressive and result-oriented with strong business and financial acumen and prior success in managing budgets,
- Proven ability to successfully lead and manage by influence within a highly complex and matrix structure,
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and across the organization to achieve group and organizational goals,
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Simplified Chinese writing and native in Putonghua is a definite advantage)
Full fringe benefits with excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please press “Apply Now” to submit a detailed resume with present & expected salary (a must). For any further inquiries, please contact (852) 2161 9369.
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose)