General Manager of Education and Training Department
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833004
Participate in setting and monitoring the learning and development strategies of the Group to align with the business strategies and people growth.
Identify and analyze organizational training and development needs to develop the right solutions in the right mode
Act as internal consultant providing advice and solutions to meet training and development needs across business units and work with relevant teams to strategise, plan and manage training programmes for meeting the development needs
Plan, develop, design and deliver organizational training and development programs and relevant training manuals and materials and implement relevant policies and procedures
Keep abreast with new developments, methods and techniques in the training and service field in order to explore and evaluate opportunities to improve effectives of training delivery and application of resources.
Participate in ad hoc projects / tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Training & Development, Human Resources Management, Business Administrations, Psychology or related discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years solid experience in managing learning and development functions in large-size organization / MNC is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in developing leaders, expertise in applying and adapting relevant practices within the organization.
- Possess ability to collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels and parties within and outside the team.
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Putonghua and English for both verbal and written communication.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Deputy General Manager of Department.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
About China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions: