A well established garment manufacturer in Vietnam is now looking for dynamic and competent candidate to fill in the following vacancy to cope with our growing business.
General Manager -- Operations & Production (Stationed at Hanoi factory)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781249
- Oversee production operations of a Garment Factory in Vietnam,including but not limited to Quality Assurance, Production Planning &
- Material Control, Industrial Engineering, Mechanic Maintenance, Cut & Sewn, Packing and Shipping;
- Deliver annual capacity plan for the factory and monitor expenditure under budgetary controls;
- Initiate value added process improvement projects to promote efficiency and reduce CM cost;
- Formulate people development plan and act as a mentor to develop a high potential workforce;
- Deliver timely and accurate management reports on a periodical and ad hoc basis.
- Planning, coordinate and monitor day-to-day production activities to achieve delivery schedule, Responsible to manage various departments in the areas of production scheduling, material planning and inventory for products with short lead time.
- Plan and drive the implementation of Total Productivity Maintenance program to ensure targets are met;
- Train and support the team-mates to achieve production control targets on schedule
- Control and monitor daily production to fully utilize the plant facilities
- Establish internal policies and develop effective production and controlling processes strategically
- Responsible for on-time order fulfillment
- More than 10 years solid experience as a senior executive in a Garment Manufacturer
- Hands on management exposure of manufacturing operations of different
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Fast learning and adaptation to change is a must;
- Excellent communication and presentation competence;
- A high proficiency of written and spoken English;
- Familiar to local Vietnam culture & station in Vietnam
- Can work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospects to the candidate(s).
Interested parties, please send your resume with expected salary and availability to Tri-Win Ltd by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.