Premier Guard Hong Kong Limited
Premier Guard International Limited, a Multi-National Corporation headquarter in Houston US. We specializes in surgical consumables supplied to markets all over the globe.
Premier Guard is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of medical draping solutions with over 25 years of experience. Our product range includes surgical equipment covers and patient drapes. Premier Guard is ISO, CE and 510K certified and committed to offering top-notch solutions for all draping needs in the operating theater.
General Manager – Production Plant (Stationed at Zhong Shan and Nan Shan factory)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782838
- Oversee the daily operations in production plant, including but not limited to Production, Quality Assurance, Production Planning
- Material Control, Industrial Engineering, Mechanic Maintenance, Packing and Shipping;
- Deliver monthly and quarterly capacity plan for the factory and monitor expenditure under budgetary controls;
- Formulate people development plan and act as a mentor to develop a high potential workforce;
- Planning, coordinate and monitor day-to-day production activities to achieve delivery schedule, Responsible to manage various departments in the areas of production scheduling, material planning and inventory for products with short lead time.
- Plan and drive the implementation of Total Productivity Maintenance program to ensure targets are met;
- Train and support the team-mates to achieve production control targets on schedule
- Establish internal policies and develop effective production and controlling processes strategically
- Responsible for on-time order fulfillment
- More than 10 years solid experience as a senior executive in a sizable Multi-National Company overlook the production process
- With track record in Healthcare industry definitely is an asset
- Hands on management exposure of manufacturing operations of different departments
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Fast learning and adaptation to change is a must;
- Excellent communication and presentation competence;
- A high proficiency of written and spoken English;
- Can work under pressure
We offer attractive salary, MPF and excellent career prospects. Interested parties may submit your resume with the expected annual wages via the APPLY NOW button below. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.