KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
General Manager, Retail Operations (Fast Moving Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780046
Employer Ref. BBBH5089
Senior Opportuntiy in Retail Operation Management
15+ years Relevant Expereince from Fast Moving Retail Chain
Based in Hong Kong or China
Our client is a well established orangisation with different solid business arms in Hong Kong and China. In response to the expansion plan and innovation in the business changes, a new opportunity now exists for a strong calibre of retail operation to join their team as General Manager, Retail Operations.
Based in China or Hong Kong, and reporting to the senior management, you will be responsible for developing annual retail strategy to improve the business performnce through various store operation touch points including customer services, floor operation, VM, product assortment, execution of new product / services launch and promotion campaigns. You are the leader to identify areas for improvement and have the creative mindset to recommend innovative changes to achieve the retail excellence. You will manage multiple brands and SKUs, set up the best practices to uplift the operation efficiency. Our client believes retail operation is the driving force for sales generation and development of customer loyalty, and they are keen to add new strategy or initiatives for long term business growth.
- 15+ years retail management / retail operation expereince
- Background from well established retail brand with sizable turnover
- Hands on knowledge in retail operation strategy development and detailed execution
- High sensitivity to identify area for improvement and new ideas recommendation
- Understanding of merchandising, VM and promotion programs
- Strong leadership skill, engaging and inspirational
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.