General Support Clerk
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831713
Employer Ref. 105-20161017-JL
Our Client is looking for a General Support Clerk to help their daily operation.
- To provide general support services including typing, filing etc
- To maintain file movement
- To assist in reception of clients and guests and handle telephone enquiries
- To perform any other administrative duties (including outdoor duties)
- Completed Secondary 4 with subjects including Mathematics, or equivalent
- Attained a pass in final examination of Secondary 4 in Chinese and English Languages
- Proficiency in MS word and Excel
- A typing speed of 20 and 30 wpm for Chinese and English respectively is required
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Work Location in North Point
Monday to Friday work
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk