jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780378
Employer Ref. 3649780/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidate looking for a career advancement in supporting senior management.
Our client is a MNC company with a steady-growing business. HK office is their APAC regional head-quarter. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to support their senior management. Candidates with 3-5 years of secretarial experience who are looking for new challenges are very welcome to apply.
The Executive Assistant will provide one to one support to the senior management with duties including but not limited to:
- Diary management (booking appointments, communication and organization of meetings and delegation of tasks)
- Managing correspondences (email, phone calls) including filing and responding to routine communication
- Preparing draft responses/letters for more complex issues
- Preparing draft internal reports and presentations, including organizational bulletins, general memos, PowerPoint, and board reports etc
- Preparation and consolidation of business reports
- Event management and organisation
- Handling all travel arrangements, including any accommodation booking and related expenses report
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Project management and execute business plans
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years secretarial experiences
- Diploma or above
- Fluency in English and Chinese (including Mandarin), German is a plus
- Proficient IT skills - strong MS Excel is a must!
- Proactive, detail-minded and organized
- Good time management skills and able to multi-task
The successful candidate will be able to support a young and brilliant expatriate business leader and receives an attractive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk