GIA Certified Diamond Sales Specialist
The Career Works Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836881
Our Client K D Diamonds (HK) Limited is looking for GIA Certified Diamond Sales Specialist.
The GIA Sales Specialist will, be part of an international team of sales managers, and will work closely with the local sales team in his/her country or region. The role will focus on delivering measurable results including increased revenue, market share and mind share with the partner sales, customers and partner management.
- Work within and contribute to the Hong Kong business plan that will drive for a sufficiently large channel landscape that can support the growth ambitions of the company
- Work together with other functional managers within the country (sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales)
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in acquiring and developing Channel partners
- Creating an annual sales budget and analyzing this on a monthly basis with the Brand manager and Creative Director
- Liaising with general manager on stock timing, customer deliveries and any customer service issues
- Following up existing interest from retailers and trying to turn this interest into the opening of new accounts
- Marketing our brand to potential stockists, making appointments where necessary to meet with them
- Sales to our high networth clients coming from Thailand.
- Syncing the current stock with Rapnet
- Spearheaded BTL promotion campaign which included presentations, corporate seminars, marketing incentive programs, designed to make the need for GIA’ service felt which resulted in increasing the existing consumer segment size and adding new segments to the business.
Marketing Role Includes:
- Creating an annual marketing budget and analyzing this on a monthly basis with the Brand manager and Director
- Implementing Social Strategy. This includes Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Managing and growing subscriber database
- Setting up of new email marketing strategy
- Setting up affiliate marketing program
- Planning and implementing promotional/seasonal campaigns
- Researching, targeting & reaching out to bloggers for cross promotional activity
- Regular reporting on KPIs, analyzing, optimizing and testing of all marketing activities
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Identifying potential strategic relationships for company marketing
- 7 to 8 years of progressive GIA certified diamond and jewellery sales development experience.
- Experience on QC of Diamonds and identify lab treated or CVD Diamonds
- To check whether the quality of products manufactured conforms to design specifications.
- Tangible track record of building channel business successfully in a fast-growing environment.
- Frequent travel to Australia for the monitoring our acquired “The Jewellery Group” in Australia.
- Higher education or university degree
- Structured. Focussed. Business minded. Able to prioritize.
- Implementation of quality systems, training, and development of staff, feedback information.
- Willing to be part of an ambitious, successful, fast growing company, offering unique and disruptive technology that addresses the security business needs of a fast growing customer and prospect base.
- Experience in GIA certified diamonds sales
- Contacts with high networth clients in Hong Kong and Thailand.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QC/QA.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and implementations of goals.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Career Works Limited
About The Career Works Limited
TheCAREERWORKS is a dynamic recruitment consultancy focusing on IT, banking, telecom and Internet positions.
We aim to provide a friendly helpful service to job seekers and be a reliable and professional resource for recruiting managers in Hong Kong and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.