Global Bank - 2x Project Manager (Wealth Management, AVP-VP)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834969
Our client is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for their people. They are looking for multiple Project Managers! This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with regional and global change to processes, operations and information technology within Wealth Management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Aware of Market trends and practices in wealth management line of business
- Identify business ideas to increase business revenues, improve client management capability and experience, streamline processes, and reduce operational and compliance risks. Structure business ideas into manageable projects with clear business benefits.
- Support business project managers in project delivery by leading the development of business solution, while adhering to project standard and timeline.
- Perform in-depth analysis to business problems. Identify root-causes from symptoms.
- Ability to manage conflicting requirements and identify solution options with pros and cons clearly articulated.
- Develop and propose solutions based on clients and business impacts, timeliness, costs and risks.
- Manage changes in policies, operational processes and controls, including any risks and regulatory compliance assessments. Engage relevant business departments in reviewing the deliverables and obtain necessary approvals.
- Wealth Management line of business
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking
- Technology and Operations
- Legal and Compliance
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant experience in banking industries.
- In-depth domain knowledge in wealth management line of business, and regulatory landscape in banking industry.
- Good understanding of the industry trends, market practices and challenges.
- Business solution focused, innovative, analytical mind-set, resourceful, thorough and diligent.
- Capable to deliver in a multi-location, cross functional, and matrix organization.
- International exposure and ability to handle cultural diversity.
- PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE or Six Sigma Black Belt qualifications highly preferred.
If interested, please send your CV to John Sze: or call in at 3473 3259 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.