CM Securities (Hongkong) Company Limited
CM Securities (Hongkong) Company Limited (“CMS”) is the main subsidiaries of the China Minsheng Financial Holding Corporation Limited (HKEX:00245) and a licensed corporation approved by Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) to carry regulated activity. CMS provides robust and reliable financial brokerage services, including securities trading, clearing, IPO subscription, shares custody and nominee services for individual and corporate investors.
As a financial platform, CMS is committed to design a comprehensive financial service solution that combines equity and bonds, provides investment opportunity; complete investment and research regime will be developed as the basis; provide financial strength, explore innovation in financial products and realize industry-finance integration. CMS team brings together financial experts from different backgrounds, with industrial experience mainly spanning across investment banks, accounting firms and law offices. CMS looks to provide customers with all-round, multi-angle and comprehensive financial service solutions covering investment and financing.
Global Capital Financing - Manager / Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994023
- Advise, structure and execute ECM / DCM transactions in the public and private markets:
- Carry out financial analysis, valuation and term sheet structuring, credit approval and documentation, as well as debt rating exercise.
- Coordinate internal and external working groups to ensure successful execution of deals
- Assist the team in pitching and execution of transactions including bond issuing, IPOs and placements
- Maintain relationship with listed company and High Net Worth Clients
- Assist Department Head for new business and develop client relationships
- Prepare pitchbooks including market updates, pricing, issuance strategy, regulatory changes and related recommendations.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant disciplines, with sound knowledge of fixed income and capital markets
- At least 2 years of DCM/ECM experience in bank/financial institutions. A thorough understanding of bond origination, issuance and execution is essential.
- Independent, self-driven, and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and presentation skills.
- Good command of both English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
- Some travel required.
Interested candidates please send resume with present and expected salaries to us.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.