FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. In Asia-Pacific, the firm is headquartered in Hong Kong, and has operations in Bangalore, Bangkok, Beijing, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Melbourne, Mumbai, New Delhi, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, 2014 Asia Pacific Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2014; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries.
The firm is widely recognized for a strong corporate culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. Learn more about us at www.fleishman.com.
About Global Capital Markets Services
FleishmanHillard’s Global Capital Markets Services are focused on integrating all communications initiatives targeted at participants of the capital markets. The team helps companies navigate volatile markets and economic uncertainty, providing planning and execution in investor relations, crisis and issues management, transaction communications, media relations, and public affairs to a broad portfolio of clients of all sizes around the globe. In addition, our experts specialize in share offers, cross-border M&A, institutional funds and sell-side targeting, and stock exchange consolidation.
Global Capital Markets Services - Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998410
Employer Ref. GCM201612
- Develop and translate financial documents and clients’ correspondences, such as IPOs and financial results announcements, from English to Simplified Chinese and vice versa
- Prepare presentations for business development use
- Research and analyze industry sector or specific companies
- Support daily client servicing operations
- Ensure assignments are delivered in a timely and professional manner
- Degree holder or equivalent qualifications, major in Translation, Journalism, Literature or related disciplines
- Recent graduates will also be considered
- Familiar with financial reports and China business news
- Experience in translating documents in simplified Chinese for PRC clients is preferable
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and oral)
- Proficient in PC operations including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Mature with strong sense of responsibility and strong attention to details
- Self-motivated, responsible, strong work ethic, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under minimal supervision when required