REZ-1 was established in 1994 and is built on a foundation of industry experience and technical expertise.
REZ-1 provides greater visibility, control, and optimization of assets through a collaborative platform uniting the global trade, transportation, and logistics industry. The REZ-1 solution portfolio and platform create a more valuable network by converting the entire community’s input into actionable information, enabling clients to interact seamlessly, optimizing the inland intermodal process, and lowering the cost of routine business transactions. REZ-1 connects thousands of trading partners including leading ocean carriers, motor carriers, railroads, logistics providers, equipment lessors, repair depots, and terminals, and enables them to increase revenue, margin, and service. REZ-1 team of transportation experts is dedicated to providing world-class solutions and combines personal, 24/7 service worldwide with one of the intermodal industry’s most comprehensive service level agreements.
Global Client Services Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914527
REZ-1 is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to grow our Client Services Team. As a part of this team, the client services analyst serves as a direct point of contact for most customer and service provider interaction. This interaction includes receiving and resolving customer requests via phone, email and internal ticket system, escalating alerts to appropriate personnel.
Acting as a liaison between customers/providers and our engineering team and working and resolving network problems and testing with customers. This position reports to the Manager of Client Services, Hong Kong and is responsible for maintaining a high level of satisfaction and experience among users of REZ-1 services. The role is the customer-facing gateway of REZ-1’ services for the intermodal transportation community: ocean carriers, railroads, motor carriers, equipment lessors and intermodal depots.
The position handles daily customer support of existing REZ-1 global customers using our solutions and services deployed in the Asia Pacific region. The main activities and responsibilities for this position include:
1) Front-line Support to REZ-1 Customers and their Vendors/Partners
- Pro-actively monitor solutions PERFORMANCE in order to anticipate potential customer impact
- First point-of-contact for customer support matters such as system/service failures, user administration, requests for enhancements and deployment of new systems releases
- Understanding customers’ matters and input clear and concise case summary in ticket system.
- Communicate such customers’ matters to appropriate stakeholders both internally and externally
2) Customer Advocate
- Proactively reach out to customers to understand their needs and capture their specific service requirements
- Clearly and forcefully communicate customers’ feedback and requirements to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to help REZ-1 deliver satisfactory solutions to customers: support design specifications, UAT, release as needed.
- Follow-up closely with customers after each solution release in order to ensure and document complete customer satisfaction
- Conduct periodic survey of customer perception and satisfaction
3) Support On-going Deployment of REZ-1 Services
- Use deployment plan to implement REZ-1 solutions quickly and accurately domestically and abroad
- Lead assigned tasks to completion: on-time, complete and meeting quality standards
- Provide required reporting and communication both internal and external on progress and project status.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of customer support or service experience or relevant education / exposure
- Natural and practiced ability to establish a positive rapport with the clients to develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Keen ability to clearly understand client’s business needs, objectives and service expectations.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and to take on full responsibility for corrective action related to issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision and exercise sound judgment when making decisions and interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Natural ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and customers
- Strong attraction to working in a collaborative environment and leveraging internal and external resources to deploy solutions that satisfy customers’ needs
- Proven ability to focus on prioritize tasks and achieve objectives and targets
- Proficient in the use of MS applications (MS Office, Outlook) and web-based applications such as Zendesk or similar applications
- Some understanding of basic internet commerce concepts required (EDI, XML, FTP, etc.)
- Familiarity with web-delivery tools such as Webex, Zendesk a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Willingness to work shift duty, weekend/holiday duty and travel if required