Willis Towers Watson is a global centre of excellence for compensation, benefits and employment practices information. Our databases cover almost 100 countries, ensuring we can support companies wherever they do business. Our rigorous data processes, coupled with the depth of our databases, guarantee the delivery of high-quality, robust data and consistent reporting practices.
In addition to compensation surveys, we publish reference materials that help HR practitioners attract, retain and reward exceptional employees. We also provide tools to help compensation and benefit managers analyze market data efficiently and conduct in-depth analysis to aid future program planning.
Responsible for the growth and profitability of Compensation & Benefits Data Services Practice in Hong Kong and in particular the growth of the local survey business and the management of relationships with all clients including recruitment and project management.
- Provide input to the annual business plans, recommending objectives and priorities for the short to medium term, including target clients locally
- Contribute towards the Practice revenue growth annually
- Understands market trends and recommend product/services accordingly
- Establishes a trusted advisor role with clients and provides consistent, superior relationship management
- Finalizes and presents quality deliverables to the client
- Serves as the senior leader on projects, ensuring that the compensation and benefit strategy aligns with the overall human capital strategy
- Builds strong industry expertise in designated sectors and is known as an expert within and outside the organization
- Works with the Rewards practice to supports Reward based consulting projects
- Utilises regional and firm-wide methodologies and processes to ensure professional standards and excellence in client service
- Manages projects including survey design (where appropriate), job matching and data gathering and report debriefing
- Helps improve work processes to achieve higher quality and efficiency.
- Establishes and maintains close relationships within the Talent & Rewards teams and works collaboratively with this team in building business with key clients
- Builds a team of high performing associates committed to client satisfaction through excellence and continuous improvement
- Communicates a vision and strategy for the future of the business amongst all local associates
- Establishes clear performance expectations with data services associates and provides motivating feedback and development opportunities
- University degree required
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of compensation experience, preferably gained in a data services environment with strong working knowledge of data analysis and presentations
- Demonstrated strength in leading and managing projects
- Strength in people management including coaching and developing more junior associates
- Demonstrated ability in the presentation of ideas and solutions
- High levels of influencing and persuasion skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of compensation trends
- Cross-cultural skills an advantage – with tact and diplomacy
- Good command of both written and oral English